We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Leading a multi-disciplinary team that specifies and executes internally or via external sub-contractors the necessary electronics power and control modules which are used in a state-of-the-art Kinetic electrical power storage using Chakratec proprietary Flywheel technology.
- Writing technical specifications
- Selecting vendors
- PCB designing for various sub-assemblies
- Building and testing prototype boards
- Preparing production files
- Attending Design reviews with external subcontractors
- Unit testing and Managing correction process.
- Taking part in the system integration process
- Sub assembly and system certification testing
Reporting to V.P. R&D
Management: Managing initially 1-2 electronics experts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sc. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Special expertise in Power Electronics related to Brushless DC control and AC/DC inverters is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in multi-disciplinary systems or similar applications
- Excellent Hebrew and English – articulate and clear in both speaking and writing. German – an Advantage
- Proven management experience – Advantage
- Willingness to Travel 3-5 times a year to EU and US
- Self-motivated in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company