We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Mechanical Hands-On assemblies of complex and delicate assemblies and subassemblies, Work according to drawings and assembly specifications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Technical background – 3 years of experience working as mechanical assembler or technical military background
- Practical Mechanical Engineer – Advantage
- High level of technical skills
- Technical Drawings reading, Assembly instructions composing
- Self-Driven, Fast learning, Problem solving abilities
- Dedication, reliability, and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company