We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Responsibility for the mechanics system development of a state-of-the-art Kinetic storage system based on Chakratec unique Flywheel technology. System is to be used as a Kinetic Power Booster for fast EV charging systems as well as Electrical grid regulation applications.
- Mechanical design, drawings and production files preparation.
- Performing strength, vibration analysis and additional advanced simulations
- Working with subcontractors and suppliers
- Guiding and supporting the product development process up to the serial production phase
- Involvment in the system testing process
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited academic institution
- 5-7 years of experience in mechanical design of multi-disciplinary systems
- Experience in power and motion system – advantage
- Experience in rotating equipment mechanics design – advantage
- Experience in finite elements simulation software
- High Analytical skills
- Creative thinking and Flexible approach
- Proven experience in writing technical material
- Excellent English – Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Willingness to practical hands-on in the testing and integration process
- Self-motivated in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company