Chakratec provides economic and environmental electricity storage solutions through a unique kinetic energy storage technology that enables multiple charge cycles and provides fast and high-power energy anywhere. Based on its technology, Chakratec is enabling the deployment of fast charging stations anywhere by applying its kinetic power booster.
Collection of Information
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your name, email address, company and job title and the location of the computer through which you used the Website (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation, by submitting your details in the “Lets Talk” section, or completing the contact forms available through the Website, or if you email us or sign up to receive our newsletter.
Use of Information:
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
1. Providing the Requested Services:
• We collect Personal Information to provide you with technical and professional assistance for using Chakratec’s services, with regard to our products and services you acquired or intend to acquire.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding the requested services.
2. Improvement and Development of the Services:
• We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our services and understand feedback on Chakratec’s services and products and to help provide more information on the use of those products and services quickly and easily.
• We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly.
• We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.
• We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the services, to allow our users to have the best experience.
3. Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways;
• Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
• Enhance the safety and security of our products and services;
• Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
• Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our services and enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
4. Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
• If you have used Chakratec services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
• This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
• This enables us to improve your experience on the Website by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management, analytics or maintenance services. We may also share your information with Google Analytics for analytics services. Google Analytics set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our services through the Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our services. We may also provide access to your Personal Information to our contractors who are performing services for us in connection with our Website or the services that you have requested and/or to our personnel in order to provide customer services.
Additionally, Personal information collected by Chakratec may be stored and processed in various locations (using cloud services), which are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you or your account may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Chakratec, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
You have the right at any time to access, modify or delete your information, object to or restrict processing. To exercise these options, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are located within the European Union (the “EU”) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), you are afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to eligibility, users in the EU or in the EEA have the following rights to;
1. Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete,
2. Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
3. Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
4. Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
5. Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
6. Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to information collected on our Website, Chakratec is a “Data Controller”. Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of this Website. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website experience for all of our visitors. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website, the location from which you accessed the Website and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Chakratec considers information security to be a top priority, and is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. Chakratec implements systems, applications and procedures to secure Personal Information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When we transmit highly confidential data over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although Chakratec takes great efforts to protect your Personal Information, Chakratec cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Chakratec’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information, you may notify us by writing to email@example.com. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
Generally, Chakratec does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the data is required for Chakratec to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested services.
The service is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated on 4/12/ 2018